- Alcohol Responsibility Deal: Co-chairs Lib Dem health minister Paul Burstow and Jeremy Beadles, the Wine and Spirit Trade Association.
- Physical Activity Responsibility Deal: Co-chairs Conservative minister Simon Burns and Fred Turok, The Fitness Industry Association.
- Food Responsibility Deal: Co-chairs Conservative Secretary of State Andrew Lansley and Dr Susan Jebb, Medical Research Council obesity academic.
- Behavioural change responsibility deal network: Co-chairs Conservative public health minister Anne Milton and the National Heart Forum.
- Health at work responsibility deal: Co-chairs Conservative minister Lord Howe and Dame Carol Black.
Twenty-nine people attended the first meeting of the policy-setting Public Health Responsibility Deal on 14th September, 18 from business, six from consumer and health bodies and five from central and local government…
Rt. Hon. Andrew Lansley CBE MP, Secretary of State for Health
Paul Burstow MP, Minister of State for Care Services
Anne Milton MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Public Health
Aisling Burnand, Executive Director, Policy & Public Affairs, Cancer Research UK
Andrew Opie, Director of Food & Consumer Policy, British Retail Consortium
Cathryn Higgs, Food Policy Manager, The Co-operative
Dame Carol Black, National Director for Health & Work, DWP
David North, Community & Government Director, Tesco (on behalf of Lucy Neville-Rolfe)
Douglas Smallwood, Chief Executive, Diabetes UK
Erica Zimmer, Head of Public Affairs, Sainsbury’s
Fiona Dawson, Managing Director, Mars UK
Fred Turok, Chair, Fitness Industry Association
George Gordon, Public Affairs Director, Unilever UK & Ireland (on behalf of Amanda Sourry)
Helen McCallum, Director of Policy & Communications, Which?
Ian Sarson, Managing Director, Compass Group
Jeremy Beadles, Chief Executive, Wine and Spirits Trade Association
John Ransford, Chief Executive, Local Government Association
Lindsey Davies, President, Faculty of Public Health
Mary Boughton, Chair of Health, Safety & Risk Mgt, Federation of Small Businesses
Melanie Leech, Director General, Food & Drink Federation
Paul Kelly, Director of Corporate Affairs, ASDA
Paul Lincoln, Chief Executive, National Heart Forum
Richard Taylor, Director of Corporate Affairs, Morrison’s Supermarket plc
Simon Morys, Government Affairs Director, Tesco (on behalf of Lucy Neville-Rolfe)
Susan Jebb, Head of Nutrition & Health Research, MRC Human Nutrition Research
Tim Lefroy, Chief Executive, Advertising Association
Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive, British Hospitality Association
Vicki Nobles, Corporate Affairs Director, Diageo GB
Yvonne Doyle, Regional Director of Public Health, South East Coast SHA (on behalf
of Dame Sally Davies)
Amanda Sourry, Chairman, Unilever UK & Ireland
Lucy Neville-Rolfe, Director of Corporate and Legal Affairs, Tesco
Dame Sally Davies, Acting Chief Medical Officer for England, DH